♥ - My tracked tags.
☺ - My first URL.
♣ - My saved URLs.
♦ - My current tumblr crushes.
★- How many blogs follow you?
♪ - My favorite song as of right now.
♫ - Do you follow _______?
↕ - How many blogs do you follow?
# arcade fire
# modest mouse
# velvet underground
# The National
# My Morning Jacket
# florence + the machine
# neutral milk hotel
# iron & wine
Cool. :]. Thanks for asking. Here we go!
3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
I would buy some albums/films I have had my eye on.
6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
Gyros, Tea (of any kind), Eggplant
9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
Scarlet Letter, Funny People, Jersey Shore
12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
When I am excited about something my voice gets really high pitched. Like unnaturally high pitched. haha. It’s bizarre.
15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
A bird, so I could fly anywhere and never have to stay in one place for too long. Birds are free.
18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
R.E.M., how should I begin this? I relate to them in a way I have never related to anything before. It is like they looked inside my brain and made music of all the ways I feel but didn’t know how to express. They are my favorite because they give me hope and I would rather listen to my least favorite song by them than any other band.
21: Who do you ship?
This is so screwed up! I ship Arya and Gendry from Game of Thrones. I know. I know. She is like 10 years younger than him but all the guys I like are at least 20 years older than me so… yeah. lol
24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
Idolize is not a word I would use to describe it. I admire Michael Stipe because of the incredible music he has made and lyrics he writes. I do not know hardly anything about him personally and I don’t want to. I’d prefer him to remain a mystery to me. I just know I love his music and he is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen in my life.
- My friend tagged me, so here we go!
TAG GAME: This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Do you play any musical instruments? (Singing counts, too!)
I sing all the time. Even though people tell me to stop. I don’t. haha.
2. What kind of weather do you most enjoy?
Hot and sunny with big clouds that I see pictures in.
3. What is your comfort food?
4. Which historical era(s) interests you the most?
Currently, I have been fascinated by the Cold War. Also Victorian England.
5. Have you named your computer?
Nope. Because I am trying not to get too attached. It does not work very good. lol.
6. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
Speaking as someone who is only attracted to men twice her age, they are cool.
7. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
ISFP, The Artist.
8. Swans or geese?
Swan Swan Hummingbird
9. Phone conversations or hand-written letters?
Hand-written letters because I like my hand writing and I can be more articulate. I am very inarticulate in conversation.
10. Do you have a favourite Beatle?
Ah! You can’t do that to me. I could not choose.
11. What is the most played song on your iTunes/other music player?
Hospital Beds, Florence + The Machine, which surprises me.
- What’s your favorite color and why? Orange, it is bright and shiny and I try to stay optimistic always
- Favorite childhood memory? Running around with neighborhood kids doing stupid things
- Favorite item of clothing in your possession? I have a nice new sundress that I really like, have not worn it yet
- Favorite smell and why? Chocolate chip cookies because they remind me of my best friend, we used to bake them all the time. I miss her.
- Most annoying sound? A baby crying, I hate to think one is unhappy or hurting
- Favorite word (can be any language)? Wanderlust or Media (in a Dutch accent lol)
- In your opinion, who would win in a fight between the Pringles guy and the Monopoly guy, and give your reason. Monopoly man, there is something sneaky about him that I do not trust. AT ALL.
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which one would it be? Oh good question! It would have to be an R.E.M. song of course. But which one?! AHHHH. This is seriously the most difficult thing anyone has ever asked me… Ugh. Blue, R.E.M. I adore this one. My favorite lyrics ever…
- If you could only eat pancakes or waffles for the rest of your life, which would you pick? Did you go through my brain and choose my two favorite foods?! Ok. Waffles. Slightly burnt.
- If you were the opposite sex, what would you want your name to be? Ezra, because I love that name.
- If CIA could stand for anything, what would you want it to stand for? Certainly Intense Algorithms
I’ll try to think of some questions…