Nikolaj for Details magazine
"So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money. There’s more to life than a little money, you know. Don’tcha know that? And here ya are, and it’s a beautiful day. Well. I just don’t understand it."
Grand Budapest Hotel, 2014 (dir. Wes Anderson)
Rushmore (dir. Wes Anderson, 1998)
Naps Fix Everything and Moonrise Kingdom Love Notes needlepoint hoops by RugglesMade
Aw you’re sweet :]
18. Who are five people you find attractive?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
39. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
two weaknesses i have:
- big, tough men who look mean and badass at first but are actually huge softies
- big, tough men who look mean and badass at first but are actually huge softies AS DADS
If they don’t get your 30 Rock references, that’s a dealbreaker, ladies!
if i have a daughter im going to name her lizard and then she’ll get the nickname liz and everyone will be like “oh is it short for elizabeth?” and she will have to say “no my name is lizard”